Thursday, October 25, 2007

an infant is born

This is my first foray into the world of blogging. As I take my first few steps, I'm nervous and I begin to understand that it may take me some time to acquaint myself to this new world. As a newborn’s fingers slowly straighten out, I hope to gradually contribute my tiny drops to this mighty ocean, on what was once branded as the Information Super Highway.

PS: I’ve been a ranking official in the corporate world for some time now. One of the biggest buzzwords around is “Fast-Track”. There seems to be a fast track to everything nowadays. Would really like to see if there is a “Fast Track to Blogging” :-)

1 comment:

1conoclast said...

Welcome to the real world!
Now will you expand upon that glimpse of eloquence you showed with that "electronic leash" comment?